The Vintage Travel Poster Company

mardi 2 mars 2010

La blague du jour : Une blague en anglais

Toujours utile dans un diner avec des amis anglo-saxons

Teacher: If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven Sir


Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven


Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?
JohnnY: Six.


Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven!


Teacher: Where the f#ck do you get seven from?
Johnny:  I've already got one f##king rabbit at home.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails